We act as legal counsel to individual artists, start-up companies and established businesses on intellectual property issues. We advise on issues such as securing protection, commercialization, and rights enforcement for trade-marks, copyrights, and patents. Our intellectual property lawyers advise clients on domestic and international aspects of copyright, trade-mark, industrial design, and design patent and patent issues. We have registered trade-mark agents and are able to assist in filing and obtaining trade-mark registration.
Whether you are developing a business strategy to commercialize your intellectual property rights, entering into a transaction involving the sale or use of intellectual property rights, or seeking to utilize best practices in securing, protecting, and using intellectual property rights, we look forward to providing you with legal counsel.
Some examples of the intellectual property services we provide include:
• Preparing and filing for trademarks, copyrights, and industrial design applications;
• Advising on the availability and enforceability of trademarks;
• Advising on the domestic and international aspects of copyright;
• Advising on the patentability of design patents;
• Structuring agreements concerning the commercialization of intellectual property;
• Advising on intellectual property rights upon the purchase or sale of a business; and
• Litigating intellectual property rights, infringements, protections, and commercialization.